جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

صحيفة جعفر الخابوري الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  اليوميةاليومية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  س .و .جس .و .ج  بحـثبحـث  الأعضاءالأعضاء  المجموعاتالمجموعات  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
Admin
جعفر الخابوري

المساهمات : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/02/2024

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Emptyالأحد فبراير 18, 2024 5:18 pm

Story and wisdom

The story of the hurtful word

One day, Falah felt extremely angry with his friend and began hurling the most horrific, hurtful, and painful words at him, but his friend did not respond to him or speak. He continued to look at him in silence, pained by the impact of his words.
So the farmer left him and went to his house, but after a short time his nerves calmed down and he began to feel remorse because he had made his friend sad, and he began to blame himself, saying: How did these words come out of my mouth?! I will go immediately and apologize to him. Indeed, the farmer rushed to his friend’s house in great shame and remorse
He said to him: I apologize to you, my friend. Please forgive me for these hurtful words that I said to you. The friend accepts his apology.
But the farmer did not feel comfortable, and he returned home feeling sad and upset.
He began blaming himself and blaming her over and over again. His heart was never at peace since that day, so he decided to meet the village sheikh and confess to him what had happened to him so that he might help him with this problem that was hurting him and disturbing his sleep. The farmer said to the sheikh: Please help me. I want my soul to rest and my heart and mind to calm down. I blame myself. I strongly condemn these words that I said to my friend.

The sheikh said to him: If you want to rest and calm down, fill your sleeve with bird feathers and go through all the houses in the village, and put one feather in front of each house. The farmer was amazed at this idea, but he decided to implement it under any circumstances, and in fact he did what the sheikh asked, then he returned to it again.

The sheikh said to him: Now go and collect the feathers in front of all the houses. The farmer returned to collect the feathers, but he found that the wind had carried the feathers and thrown them away, and he could only find a very small number of feathers in front of the doors, so he returned sad to the sheikh.

At this moment, the sheikh approached him and said to him: Every word you speak is like a feather that you place in front of your brother’s house. How easy it is to do that, but it is really difficult to return words to your mouth again after they have left you, just as it is difficult for you to collect feathers. Then you have to collect bird feathers or hold your tongue.
Jaafar Abdul Karim Al Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://fgfhhvvbcvbv.ahlamontada.com

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري